North Star Systems Inc. Is Hiring An Assembly Lead
North Star Systems Inc. Head Office is in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada. The company was established in 2015 by Aaron Serhan who spent 29 years owning a full-service independent crop input dealership. North Star Systems is a hardware and software developer. Tattle Systems maximize use of new innovative IoT and M2M technologies. Our focus is real-time controlled remote monitoring for various liquid tanks and pressure vessels. We also offer customized solutions such as GPS tracking and dry product monitoring. North Star Systems Tattle products offer customers the ability to efficiently manage their operations and logistics in a more cost-effective, safe and sustainable way. Tattle Systems are manufactured in Saskatoon and the company currently does business in Canada and the United States. We are currently recruiting for a number of positions, including an Assembly Lead.
We Are Hiring An Assembly Lead
Innovation and technology transform how we think about solutions. We are a growing company looking for talent and limitless thinkers that believe in finding ways to expand possibilities into action
At North Star Systems you will be part of an IoT ecosystem inclusive of hardware manufacturing, engineering, software development, sales and marketing. We believe in learning alongside our clients and earning their business every day in the business verticals we serve. Our products create efficiencies in business operations enabling our client to expand their capabilities.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Assembly Lead. We are seeking an individual who is willing to learn, focused on quality and a desire to grow with the company.
Job Title: Assembly Lead
Location: Saskatoon, SK Canada
Job position: Full time
Assembly Line Lead Job Description:
- Shipping and receiving, review inventory as required by management to ensure materials are present when needed
- Implement standard operating procedures and assembly instructions
- Lead and participate in the manufacturing assembly line
- Ensure that manufactured parts meet quality standards as directed by management
- Testing manufactured products before shipping
- Organize and Maintain the manufacturing area
- Support, help and contribute to the entire North Star Systems Team
- High School or GED equivalent will be beneficial
- Experience in the following areas will be extremely helpful, but not required
- IoT/m2m technologies
- Wireless applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment creating solutions for clients
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Effective interpersonal communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work with a diverse team of people
Strong attention to detail and accuracy required
- Computer skills
- Valid drivers license
Qualified candidates can submit their resume in confidence to:
North Star Systems Inc.
Attention: General Manager
Closing date for applications is January 4th, 2019.