North Star Systems is Hiring A Business Development Manager
North Star Systems Inc. Head Office is in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada. North Star Systems develops hardware and cloud-based software for IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things). We transcend real-time information for predictive business analysis, creating logistic efficiencies, while inspiring the way businesses serve their clients. We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for Western Canada.
We Are Hiring A Business Development Manager
Innovation and technology transform how we think about solutions. We invite you to experience North Star Systems Inc. We are a growing company looking for talent and limitless thinkers that believe in finding ways to expand possibilities into action.
At North Star Systems you will be part of an IoT ecosystem inclusive of hardware manufacturing, engineering, software development, sales and marketing. We believe in learning alongside our clients and partners and earning their business every day in the agriculture, energy, water and waste business verticals we serve. Our products create efficiencies in business operations enabling our client’s to expand their capabilities.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Business Development Manager. We are seeking a business savvy experienced individual who will be exposed to new technologies focused in the Agriculture, Energy and Water/Wastewater industries.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Western Canada
Term: Full time
- Implement business development sales activities for the organization.
- Drive new business opportunities playing a key role in the company’s bottom line.
- Responsible for the overall management and implementation of strategic direction with clients and partners.
- Develop and implement client marketing plans, identify market opportunities and relationship
- Demonstrate North Star Systems value, uncover client needs and lead initiatives with new and existing clients.
- Provide market intelligence and feedback regarding competitive offerings.
- Drive to increase revenue and profit enabling North Star Systems to scale up operations.
- Introduce North Star Systems solutions to new markets.
- Form strategic partnerships with other companies and leverage their existing networks.
- Expand opportunities in all sectors in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Work closely with all North Star Systems team members meeting the day to day needs of the business.
- Travel required throughout Western Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, commerce or other relevant accreditation
- 5-years experience in sales, marketing, contract negotiation and account management
- Experience in the following areas will be extremely helpful, but not required
- IoT/m2m technologies
- Wireless applications
- Agriculture, Energy (Oil & Gas), Water and waste industry experience is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment creating solutions for clients
- Effective interpersonal communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work with a diverse team of people
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required
- Effective computer and social media skills
- Valid drivers license
Qualified candidates can submit their resume in confidence to:
North Star Systems Inc.
Attention: Chief Executive Officer